Explore Top 10 Brands
Back to All Brands
MVP scanned video, image, and brand mentions by text from February 7-8 to determine the value earned from both NFL affiliated accounts related to Super Bowl coverage and top media accounts. Full list of official accounts can be seen below:
NFL Affiliated Accounts: NFL, Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bleacher Report NFL, NFL Network, NFL on CBS, Fox NFL Sunday, NFL on ESPN, Thursday Night Football, NBC Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football
Top Media Accounts: Fox Sports, NBC Sports, CBS Sports, Bleacher Report, USA Today Sports, Sportscenter
56% of Bud Light's earned value was from 6 posts featuring the Bud Light #ShowtimeCam after pivotal moments in the game (Fournette TD, Gronk TD, and Bucs Interception). Additional value was earned from celebratory content post-game, LED tarp exposure, and more.
The mention of the #PepsiHalftime and #PepsiHalftimeShow from the accounts generated 63% of the value earned for the brand. In the content, the brand also had graphics integrations in video during The Weeknd's performance (example seen here):
Still images generated two-thirds (67%) of Nike's earned value from Super Bowl content. Most notably, Nike's positioning on jersey assets were the most common type of exposure in content. The brand also had representation on in-game assets like cleats, gloves and headbands.
Under Armour's association with Tom Brady propelled the brand into the top 5 in terms of value earned. Media accounts covered Brady's historic 7th Super Bowl title with graphics of him in Under Armour apparel (gloves & shoes).
This post made from the Buccaneers Instagram account generated 93.8K engagements, the most seen for the partner across accounts. Bose was also seen on player arrival content, ancillary exposure from headsets on the sidelines, and "GameDay Playlist" branded content.
77% of Verizon's value was earned from in-stadium assets like Upper Level Ribbon LED, LED Tarps, and rotational Scoreboard signage appearing in video.
The host stadium of Super Bowl LV, Raymond James earned 78% of their value from Super Bowl Championship celebration content from owned Bucanneers content. The remaining 22% of their value was earned from in-stadium scoreboard signage.
92% of Microsoft's value was earned from the NFL's including "@surface" in the text of two posts. In addition, sideline assets generated additional exposure value from media accounts, like in this NFL on ESPN post.
Visa's exposure was seen primarily in pregame coverage with the NFL mentioning the brand in a Saquon Barkley feature. The NFL and Visa teamed up together to help small businesses recover from the impact of the Coronavirus
Sideline assets (towels, water bottles, stands) all contributed to Gatorade's exposure on Super Bowl related content.